Up north to Cape Range NP
Photo 
September holidays we had friends fly over from NSW to spend 10 days camping with us at Cape Range NP. It's a 2 day drive to Exmouth and our second night the only place we could camp was virtually below the North West Coastal Hwy!  Smile  We loved being able to set up the Trayon for 10 days at the NP and have the Hilux free to go exploring/fishing/snorkelling and a trip to Exmouth to watch the West Coast Eagles win the AFL Grand Final!!  Driving home, we did a quick detour to Gascoyne Junction (another home town of ours), enjoying the tail end of our WA wildflowers and then on to The Pinnacles.  The Trayon was perfect yet again and we're counting down the days till we can hit the road during Christmas holidays.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rolleyes
Hi guys thanks for sharing, sounds just great to share a great trip with friends from so far away. Your camp setup looks very comfortable and really well planned. I agree on the feeling of planning the next one.. Oh for more holiday time..
Great pics! Whetting the appetite!  Tongue
Planning a trip to WA following the coast through S.A. from Rosebud, Vic.
Hope for a couple of weeks idling my way through coastal areas at Eucla, Esperance, etc., and then some "me-time" in the south-west corner before catching up with family in Perf!
So many trips. So little time!
Stepped sideways from my beloved 2005 Isuzu/Rodeo (so reliable!!) to a 2008 Land Cruiser 79 series - just 'coz!
1980 Diesel Deluxe with annexe and single shower. (Should've gone dbl!!)