Jondaryan Wool shed Stay
Just had our Tray on (785) for a weeks trip from the Gold coast up to Agnes Waters and back home traveling inland found a great spot called Jondaryan Wool shed near Toowoomba good place to camp and a very interesting Wool shed Museum on the Station worth a visit. We camped in the non powered area and had some very interesting neighbours 4 Clydesdales came to visit they were roaming free in the area that we camped in.
This was only our third trip in our Tray on we're getting faster at setting up and pulling camper down.
We have also worked out some good space saving ideas.
Hope you like the attached photo.
Can't work out how to add more than one photo I'll keep trying.
Enjoy Aldo and Kay
Tray on 785    

More photos from our stay at Jondaryan.
Aldo and Kay 785    

Our neighbours at Jondaryan.
Aldo and Kay 785    
Looks great. What did you do to your vehicle suspension wise? We are just about to upgrade our suspension before picking up our Trayon and are curious about what you've got going on.
What a great spot - Thanks for sharing!
(27-07-2014, 04:54 PM)mreedy Wrote: Looks great. What did you do to your vehicle suspension wise? We are just about to upgrade our suspension before picking up our Trayon and are curious about what you've got going on.

Hi Mreedy,
ARB did a GVM up grade which allows us to carry 1220kg up from 1010 kg They put new coils and shocks up front and new springs and shocks on the back. I also put on 4 Coopers AT3 tyres.
Very pleased with the result. When we are fully loaded the rear end drops to where the original suspension used to sit with no load on. I went for the medium rear spring (400kg) and the ride when empty is not to bad. Hope this helps

AldoBig Grin
Thanks for posting Aldo and Kay, we are looking for some spots to call into on our way back from Levuka, so have added this to the list.
Tony and Jan
Thanks for the info Aldo... we are still tossing up what we are going to do as most of the time we won't have the Trayon on... unfortunatelySad