New Trayon Campers Video
Thought you might like to know that there is a new Trayon video live on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-h7VyqHN0

Wink

The Trayon YouTube Channel has the rest of the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KB5fq...rsUzgkmT6w
I don't know. I really don't think Trayon are doing themselves any favours with this clip. Short on info., too much trickery and not enough good cinematography, shots of a gloomy interior and little else.
Trayon #699.
Thanks for your feedback Pat, we are always looking for new ways to spread the word about Trayon Campers. There are many planned video shoots targeted to different audiences, including informative videos about the specifics of our products and lifestyle videos like the most recent one. We have a target of videos to upload. We are editing and producing these videos our selves with no past experience, learning as we go, so everything takes a bit longer.

If there are specific suggestions people would like to see in up coming videos anyone is welcome to make suggestions. And if we get enough suggestions for specific things we will find some time to make it happen.

Some of the planned video shoots include:

- An informative look at the Trayon and its functions/features
- Mounting and dismounting a Trayon
- Locational adventures
- Lifestyle
- Trayon Muster

At this stage what we film is highly dependent on the time frame, recording equipment, travelling costs and our own skill level. So usually it is over two days, in our own time with borrowed equipment. It has been a big learning curve, but great fun and a great journey. Your feedback is valuable and taken on board.

ThanksBig Grin
Cheers #777. Maybe make a list of everything a Trayon can do/has that others don't and then build a visual experience on that. You need to differentiate yourselves from the rest, not just provide an alternative. Would emphasise the ability to go anywhere your truck can, strength, fuel economy due to not towing, extraordinary anount of storage, demountability etc etc. Good luck.
Trayon #699.
One thing that might make people sceptical is speeding up the video of setting up/packing away. I think it's quick enough to not need fast forwarding. How about video of the process in normal time in one corner of the screen, whilst the main video shows getting there and getting home?

I like your DIY approach though Wink
Regards,
Ryan

#254 on a Land Rover Defender 130.
Hi-ya Ryangus

You mean a video like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abgiWViyHjQ

HEHE already done it, was actually one of my first videos I made. This was even before my expensive camera so the video footage is not even in full HD Dodgy Early days they were but a lot has been learned from that.

That video already has 48 thousand views which is way more than Trayon ever expected Big Grin which means it works!!

Thanks for the support.
Sort of - was more referring to having that video playing in one of the corners of another main video showing the journey Smile
Regards,
Ryan

#254 on a Land Rover Defender 130.
Oh i see, a video in a video.... I like it

ok its added to the list, thanks RyangusCool