Hire a Trayon Camper
Trayon Slide on Camper Hire - 4X4 Camper Hire
Rent the ultimate 4×4 camper for your Aussie outback adventure.
Whether you are:
- Wanting to try a Trayon before you buy, or
- Wanting to travel remote Australia without wanting to buy an entire rig (Vehicle + Camper)
- Wanting an easy to use off-road camper setup with a double bed an heaps of storage to travel this beautiful country
Then this is for you.
There Are Two Options:
- Hire one of our complete touring rigs setup with everything you need (4WD ute + Trayon camper), OR
- Hire the legendary Trayon camper by its self and supply your own 4WD ute (Single or Dual Cab)
Why a Trayon Slide On Camper?
Hire the 4WD Ute + Camper
If you need a complete touring rig, then we have you covered. All our rigs are ready to take you safely off road with all the accessories you’ll need.
We have very capable vehicles in our fleet, they are completely insured for off-road use. Our fleet includes these types of rigs:
- 2 Person Extra Cab with a Trayon 1980 Diesel Deluxe
- 4 Person Trayon Dual-Wide Diesel Deluxe
Allow an hour on pickup for us to run through the camper setup with you.
Hire Just The Camper And Supply Your Own 4wd Ute
Since the camper is removable, it suits a wide variety of makes an models. All you need is the following to be eligible to hire the camper by its self:
- A 4WD Ute single cab, extra cab or dual cab ute
- A flat aluminum or steel tray with a minimum width of 1850mm measured from the outside edge
- A clear span with no canopies or toolboxes for the camper to rest on with a length of at least 1800mm (dual cab) and 2100mm (single and extra cab)
We will create some J-hooks to attach the camper to your ute on pickup ($130 fitment fee).
Allow an hour on pickup for us to fit the camper and run through the it with you.
Trayon Campers include:
- Double bed
- Internal Kitchenette with heaps of internal and external secure storage space
- Internal sink with pressurized water tap (hot/cold)
- 100L Fridge/Freezer
- Gas cook top with 9kg Gas bottle
- All the crockery and cutlery you’ll need
- 110L water tank
- External shower and privacy booth
- LED lighting
- Both 12v DC and 240v AC power
- Portable toilet