Travels so far in no.856
Just a small sample of some of the great spots around SE Australia.
Eastern NSW and SE Qld next on the agenda. Both vehicle and Trayon are performing well. Cheers, Chrisso.

Camping anywhere I can as dusk approaches.

Near Cape Liptrap, Gippsland Vic. Need a boat.

Pink Lakes NP, Mallee Vic. A bit windy.

Coorong S.A. Camping behind the dunes.

Midden near Robe S.A.

Bindaree Flat, Vic High Country

Howqua River, Vic High Country

Roadside beekeeper reserve, west coast Tas.

....and beekeeper's dunny.

Lake King William, near Lake St Clair Tas.

Freycinet N.P. Tas.

Lake Waterhouse, NW Tas

Now THAT'S the Trayon life Heart great photos

Thanks for sharing guys - we need more post like these to make the Trayon worker bees jealous Wink
My word there is some tall timber in the Vic high country! All great pics. Thanks for posting.
Makes me envious because the first half of my 2015 has been effectively buggered up by the need to stick close to home for ongoing medical treatment. Only managed a couple of short local trips instead of my plan to invade Tasmania. However I'm just about fixed up by now though Tassie must wait until next summer. I'll use this winter to see some of my own NQ region in competition with hordes of grey nomads from the frozen south.

I was in a free campsite last year at Broke in the Hunter Valley wine country. The Singleton Shire Council managers had helpfully placed notices on a lot of the trees saying that they were "over mature" (like me) and not to camp under them because of the danger of falling limbs. Right from my days as a Boy Scout camper and bushwalker I learned to look critically at all eucalypts because of their propensity to shed limbs.
Peter