Travelling across Australia
Hi,
We thought we would post our trip this year, leaving 28th June and returning home mid August.
We may meet some of you out there on the road.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Gav, hope all goes well, wish we were doing the same.
:-) Smile it makes others wonder what you have been up to?  Rolleyes
OH THATS GONNA BE A GOOD TRIP!! Hope you enjoy and that it all goes smoothly for you. I see Marble Bay is on the list --- so Jealous!! Big Grin
All going well so far. Just about to enter WA.We will tell you all about it at the muster in September.
    beside the Paroo River
    Neales River Oodnadatta Track
    Sturt Desert Pea
    Olgas
    Uluru
    Lasseter's Cave Great Central Road
    Dale's Gorge Karijini NP
    Dampier
    Wildflowers
A few from our trip. On our way home now.
Happy travels
Gavin & Narelle
Hi Gavin and Narelle. Great to hear from you again and know all is going well. Excellent photos. Ross.
Oh yeah there it is! I was waiting for the trip update photos, thanks for sharing Gavin and Narelle. Ur trip looks so good as I sit here in the cold/windy conditions at the Toowoomba outdoor adventure show. Dampier looks amazing! Have a safe trip back and see you at the muster...
Beautiful photos. So envious. What an amazing country we live in. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Gav, great to hear for you both. Trust you had/having a great trip and the CRUISER went well. Would love to be able to do the same one day, just think others following in your foot steps??? Pictures like yours and others on this forum, answer the question, "Why do I need a passport"? Would love to make the get together, but could only get Aug and Oct off. Cheers and keep safe.
:-) Smile it makes others wonder what you have been up to?  Rolleyes