Spot a Trayon
So which Trayon was travelling north through Nerang last Friday?
I was travelling south towards Binna Burra.
No one can escape the Trayon eye!
Lyn
I spotted #501 in Alice Springs last week Cool
Regards,
Ryan

#254 on a Land Rover Defender 130.
To Trayon 304 at Lake Wurumba on the Nogo River last week: Thanks for the guided tour, tips and firewood. Lyn and Sally
(09-07-2013, 10:47 AM)milika Wrote: So which Trayon was travelling north through Nerang last Friday?
I was travelling south towards Binna Burra.
No one can escape the Trayon eye!
Lyn

That was me #769 out of Murwillumbah.
Cheers,
Paul
Paul #769
We passed a Trayon on Fri 10th Jan on the M1 freeway heading south @ Hawkesbury. We Were en route to Vic where we enjoyed a beaut drive up the Omeo Hwy
Cheers,
Bob & Glenys
Hi all. We met Trayon owners Pauline and Hugh at Delicate Nobby campground [ south of Crescent Head on the NSW mid-north coast ] a few days ago and camped alongside them. Very nice people and a well set up camp. Their Trayon is a 1980 wide model on a Nissan and seemed much larger, internally, than our standard model. Cheers, Rossel.
Spotted on the banks of the Clarence river at Yates crossing near Tabulam on the long weekend.....we saw them arrive but when we went looking to meet them they had disappeared .......where did you get to? Nice free camp - fishing not too good though

Richard.Huh
Seen number 40 in Gladstone Qld on the long weekend
Thanks

Patrick and Karen
Saw a tray-on in Hastings St. Noosa Heads last Sunday 02/02. Didn't get the chance to find out who.
Mark & Jan
No. 776
Saw one on a GU patrol today heading east towards Benalla. About 3.30.pm..