Melbourne Freedom........)soon!)
Finally, some clarity on Melbourne's lock-down! It seems that we will be a little more free in another month, then more in November, so I am reviving some of the detailed plans I had prepared before the current lock-down. The dilemma now is to decide which one of the three to take first! Outback Qld, NSW and SA, northern Vic deserts or the Simpson? Smokey has been packed and set up for six weeks, so all I have to do is fuel up and go..... in another 6 weeks!
Any suggestions for the first trip?
Big Grin
Stepped sideways from my beloved 2005 Isuzu/Rodeo (so reliable!!) to a 2008 Land Cruiser 79 series - just 'coz!
1980 Diesel Deluxe with annexe and single shower. (Should've gone dbl!!)
G’day Wraggy.

But will Qld and SA let us Vics in? Might have to focus on the Mallee parks. My favourites are Hattah-Kulkyne (Lake Mournpall) and Murray-Sunset (Pink Lakes).

Cheers,  Chrisso.
(19-09-2021, 07:33 PM)Chrisso Wrote: G’day Wraggy.

But will Qld and SA let us Vics in? Might have to focus on the Mallee parks. My favourites are Hattah-Kulkyne (Lake Mournpall) and Murray-Sunset (Pink Lakes).

Cheers,  Chrisso.
Yep, Chrisso! At the mercy of other factors, I guess, but right now even a weekend in Moe would be great!!
The walls are closing in...
Stepped sideways from my beloved 2005 Isuzu/Rodeo (so reliable!!) to a 2008 Land Cruiser 79 series - just 'coz!
(19-09-2021, 07:36 PM)#1076 Wrote:
(19-09-2021, 07:33 PM)Chrisso Wrote: G’day Wraggy.

Cheers,  Chrisso.
Yep, Chrisso! At the mercy of other factors, I guess, but right now even a weekend in Moe would be great!!
The walls are closing in...
Well! It looks like S.A. will accept the Victorians who are fully vaxed from Nov 23rd. That gives me a few possibilities based on previous plans. In the twixt, I will head off to the Vic deserts for a week or so, in between my 4X4 club trips. BTW, has anyone got a stash of cheap diesel for an old Digger?