Granville Hbr., Tas. W.Coast.
Just got back from the above for a couple days R&R-sublime.
[Image: P1030015.jpg]
[Image: P1030018.jpg]
PP..Do you find your patrol heavy at the rear,seeing you have your spare tyres behind the cab?

Ian...
No, it's fine. I have HD coils in the rear. Don't forget the Trayon is only 410 kg. dry.
(05-01-2013, 04:14 PM)ipch Wrote: PP..Do you find your patrol heavy at the rear,seeing you have your spare tyres behind the cab?

Ian...

I would like to over hang mine to fit equipment between the head board and the Trayon but my anchor point is already at the extreme rear edge. Can I move it back and if so how.
Greg
(05-01-2013, 08:31 PM)fastpostie Wrote: I would like to over hang mine to fit equipment between the head board and the Trayon but my anchor point is already at the extreme rear edge. Can I move it back and if so how.

I used 316 stainless turnbuckles in place of the factory rear clamps. This allowed me to overhang the unit on the tray. To be sure I plated the rear corners of the tray where turnbuckles were to hook into and gusseted them as well. Trayon were happy with this. Have had no movement issues.
(05-01-2013, 10:23 PM)portal pat Wrote: I used 316 stainless turnbuckles in place of the factory rear clamps. This allowed me to overhang the unit on the tray. To be sure I plated the rear corners of the tray where turnbuckles were to hook into and gusseted them as well. Trayon were happy with this. Have had no movement issues.

Thanks PP. Would you be able to post a pick of the attachment area/setup. I want head board room so I can carry my 40 litre engel with me when we go away for long trips in the hot areas. It won't have to go back far. Thanks Greg.
Greg
(06-01-2013, 03:36 PM)fastpostie Wrote: Thanks PP. Would you be able to post a pick of the attachment area/setup. I want head board room so I can carry my 40 litre engel with me when we go away for long trips in the hot areas. It won't have to go back far. Thanks Greg.
Will do. Off away tomoz. Will post it up when I get back.