Winter in Switzerland
The river "Sitter" close to our home. -12°

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Daniel & Anne Françoise from Switzerland
Isuzu D-Max 2.5 Solar, OME Suspension +600kg, 5cm lift, GVM 3500 kg, Warn XDC Winch 4600kg, Safari Snorkel, Bash Plates, ARB Roof Rack, ARB Frontier Tank, 2 Spares, 1830 Trayon Dual Diesel DeLuxe Europe Version   Big Grin
WOW - thats a wee bit cold!  Looks so peaceful all in white  Big Grin   I would think that in storage at that kind of temperature; you would drain the water out of the camper tank and waterlines?
In Switzerland we fill Vodka in the Watertank Big Grin Big Grin
Isuzu D-Max 2.5 Solar, OME Suspension +600kg, 5cm lift, GVM 3500 kg, Warn XDC Winch 4600kg, Safari Snorkel, Bash Plates, ARB Roof Rack, ARB Frontier Tank, 2 Spares, 1830 Trayon Dual Diesel DeLuxe Europe Version   Big Grin

Good thing you have a diesel heater.

I would think you would need to be careful camping in winter if there is a likelihood of snowfall on the roof of an open Trayon.
The weight of it I mean.

Euro holiday for us later in the year but we wont be taking the rig, unless I win the lotto between now and then.
Having an aussie G-wagen ute at the G 40th anniversary in Graz would have been fun.
As would going to the 'Allrad' fair in 'Bad Kissingen'

More snow Big Grin Big Grin

Our dog in the snow Angel
that is beautiful. Are you camping overnight in this terrain? How is your new Lithium battery going in the cold weather? I've read they don't like cold, brbrbrbr..
Hello David & Paquita

it is toooooo cold for camping -10°.
The Lithium Battery is not working at -10° that's true.
In winter we have some BBQ's when we are walking with the dog.
Now we have spring in Switzerland Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(09-03-2018, 04:53 PM)Mojito03 Wrote: In Switzerland we fill Vodka in the Watertank Big Grin Big Grin

Vodka is great anti-freeze. Kept me warm many a time...  Tongue
Stepped sideways from my beloved 2005 Isuzu/Rodeo (so reliable!!) to a 2008 Land Cruiser 79 series - just 'coz!
1980 Diesel Deluxe with annexe and single shower. (Should've gone dbl!!)
Alcohol is sooooo expensive in Australia Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
Corona-Summer in Switzerland
[Anhang = 3580] [Anhang = 3579] [Anhang = 3576] [Anhang = 3577] [Anhang = 3578]

Looks great!
2019 Landcruiser DC VDJ79R
Trayon Dual 
Thanks for sharing Daniel and Anne. Great setup.

Interested to know how you managed to secure the fly section (above bedding area) with the tent poles? Ie at both ends how did you fix to fly and Trayon roof?

Trayon #748
Hi Trayon 748,

To extend the fly at the bed end have a look at Fly mod's
Rob & Wendy
in #678
Rob n Wendy exactly Big Grin
(09-03-2018, 04:53 PM)Mojito03 Wrote: In Switzerland we fill Vodka in the Watertank Big Grin Big Grin
Yep! I found that a tank full of vodka is great  anti-freeze.........
.... that's MY BELLY tank!  Tongue
Stepped sideways from my beloved 2005 Isuzu/Rodeo (so reliable!!) to a 2008 Land Cruiser 79 series - just 'coz!
1980 Diesel Deluxe with annexe and single shower. (Should've gone dbl!!)
In front our dog called:  Mojito
    Cheers Big Grin Tongue
Winterzeit [Anhang = 3622] [Anhang = 3623] [Anhang = 3624] Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Image(s)

yesterday we had 30k  away from us -44.4 °C  Confused Confused Confused